Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Frick! Shoot

There is something I need to warn my scarce readers about. This time around, I'm going to talk on my blog exactly the way I talk to my parents, my children, and my dog Sparky.

That will mean profuse swearing.

My previous iteration on this blog, I tried hard to accomodate all people that for some reason had me linked under "Christian blogs", "Orthodox blogs" and what have you. This led to a strange, unnatural language peppered with words like "shoot" and "dang" and an occasional "frick".

This is not me. This is not how I talk. This is how Elliott from "Scrubs" talks. I'm not comfortable talking like that.

I go to church. My youngest son is an altar boy. I taught Sunday school last year and will probably continue. I may occasionally post a rant on religion. I am serious about all these things. I am not, however, a Mother Theresa. I am not your model Christian. If you want your kids, readers, or spouse to model their spiritual lives after me, then you are really messed up and I want you to please drop me a line. We'll get along.

Seriously people, if this poem does not convince you that I cannot be listed under Orthodox blogs and such, then I give up.

That said, there's going to be swearing on this blog, and if you do not like it, you can go frick yourself.

The Goldie has spoken at 4:00 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v