Sunday, May 06, 2007

Can I Beat This?

ChinchillaBoy is working on an Autobiography project for school. For tomorrow, he has to get letters from two family members, addressed to him, about why they are happy to have him as a family member. He chose me and LilProgrammer. LilProgrammer's first draft only had three sentences in it, so I told him to go and do it over, and make sure it is at least four paragraphs long. This is what he came back with.

Dear ChinchillaBoy,

You are a great brother. You're funny too. And you're smart. And you're good at sports. And you're tall. You're a very good brother. I'm very thankful to have you as a brother too. I could have had a sister, which would have been bad. I'm also thankful to have you as a brother because you help me out with stuff. You're excellent. One time, we were eating turkey during Thanksgiving, and you were a great brother! And another time, before that, on Christmas Evening, you were an even better brother! Way to go! It's excellent that you are such a great brother, and I'm so thankful to have you as a brother. Another example of when you were a fabulous brother is when, during Easter, when we were looking for eggs, you gave yours away to the homeless, who threw them at a building because they had nothing to cook them with. Then you volunteered for 96 hours straight and had to go to the hospital from exhaustion and starvation since you didn't eat or drink. You were too busy volunteering. You're so kind and smart and such a great brother.

From, LilProgrammer

ChinchillaBoy is asking me whether to take this letter to school. I said, "sure, teachers need a good laugh too."

I'm going to go write my own letter now. It's going to be hard to top this one, but I'll try.

The Goldie has spoken at 7:45 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v