Sunday, April 22, 2007

I Hate School Shooters

I've thought a lot about whether I should post this, but I cannot keep my quiet, so here goes.

I freaking hate these people. The two Columbine guys, Jeff Weise, the VT gunman. Not only because they took the lives of the innocent people. But also because, each time it happens, it draws the public's attention to every kid that falls into the same pattern.

Nerdy kids.
Dorky kids.
Bullied kids.
Kids that don't say hi back to you.
Kids that have no friends.
Kids that write horror stories.
Kids that are not the blonde, smiley, all-American boy who plays Little League baseball and wants to be a pro sports player when he grows up.
Innocent kids who haven't hurt a fly, but who happen to fall in the same category.

How many times have you heard from the school officials: "yes, we know he hasn't done anything, but he doesn't seem right, and, after Columbine, you cannot be too careful"? How is labeling a kid potential killer too careful? In my opinion, it may be the opposite of careful, giving the kid ideas he never had before. If big, powerful adults think I can grow up and shoot up the school, then maybe I can? Because adults are always right.

I don't know if I can blame the schools, though. They are in a very tough spot. I don't know what I would do myself in that situation. But I do know who started this chain reaction of erroneous judgement.

And I hate them.

You fucked it up for millions of innocent children, you bastards. Enjoy your stay in hell.

The Goldie has spoken at 7:53 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v