Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Calling All Writers!!

UPDATE: Thanks Ajooja and Paula! I don't have any work-in-progress right now, so I pulled out of this class, will probably take the one in summer or fall. heh heh No, seriously, something came up that would've made me miss a class. I'm a stingy b#tch, and didn't want to waste my money like that, so I pulled out. I need to get some work-in-progress in place by the next class. Thanks again for the info.

Guys, I have a question. I have signed up for a creative writing seminar that starts tomorrow. It says on their website to "submit works-in-progress in advance of the class, either a section of a novel or a short story". What did they mean by that? Is it OK to submit the short stories that I already have, or am I supposed to start on something tonight??? If anyone reads this post today, please let me know in the comments.
Sorry about not blogging, work is killing me.

The Goldie has spoken at 10:18 AM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v