Monday, May 23, 2005

Film Meme

Paula has tagged me with a film meme, so, here goes.

Total number of films I own on DVD/Video:

Dunno… probably over a hundred, but Mr. Goldie is responsible for most of them!

The last film I bought:

Don’t ask me, Mr. Goldie supplies the stuff.

The last film I watched:

Matrix, last week.

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

Well I can’t say I watch them a lot (I can usually only squeeze one movie per week into my busy schedule), but I definitely enjoy them… and a few dozen others!

1. The Fly
2. That Old Feeling
3. Eight Days a Week
4. Work Romance (a Russian movie – I swear, it is not as mushy as the review says!)
5. Back to Future I

Tag five people and have them put this in their journal:

Arethusa
Mamacita
Miguel
Vicki
Jen

The Goldie has spoken at 2:09 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v