Saturday, January 29, 2005

Yay! I Found an Orthodox Blog!

I have spent the last couple of days on the Christian side of the blogosphere. It turned out to be quite an interesting place - highly organized, split into all sorts of groups, and predominantly Evangelical. Not something I would be a good fit for. I was already bracing myself for life in isolation. But, after some research, I came across Messy Christian's blog, where I found a link to Jollyblogger, where in turn I found a link to St. Stephen's Musings. This is an awesome place with like two hundred links to Orthodox blogs all over the world! The blog's subtitle is, "Thoughts and reflections on Eastern Orthodox theology, philosophical issues, the Christian life, a variety of social & political events, and ecumenical dialogue". I liked the "ecumenical dialogue" part - I am a firm believer in the ecumenical dialogue myself. The way I see it, the Church is extremely diverse, and it is important for us to learn to interact with each other without seeing the other person as doomed to eternal damnation, just because he or she believes differently. I am looking forward to thoroughly surfing that site.

The Goldie has spoken at 11:23 AM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v