Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Confession: Me No Speaka English

Okay, it's been three days since I've created my blog and I am still sitting in front of it, too chicken to post something. I've consulted with a friend of mine and he advises me to come clean, so here goes. English is my second language, I've only been in the country eight years, I've never taken any courses in writing. There, I said it. So, while I will probably make few grammatical errors, you should very likely expect a lot of bad style. Heck, I only found out two weeks ago what a "run-on sentence" is!

I'm here to learn and improve, so if you catch anything that's bad writing style, please feel free to correct. On my behalf, I promise I will read I11's Language Arts handouts religiously - hopefully I will learn something from them! Who knows, I may take a writing class at a local community college yet, if I have the time!

With that in mind, let's start already.

The Goldie has spoken at 6:25 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v