Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Texting With CB: Worms

Every afternoon, CB comes home from school and IMs me, and we talk for a few minutes. He tries to watch TV and talk to my parents while IMing, and I try to make my code work while IMing, so some of our exchanges end up being pretty genius. Here's one. I am posting it from memory, because I keep them off the record. If you like it, I'll post more, unless CB finds out and kills me in my sleep.

Goldie: Oh fucking great
CB: what
Goldie: i bought my favorite chocolates at teh russian store
Goldie: and i just opened one and sure enough
Goldie: it has been eaten by WORMS
CB: gross
CB: did u throw it away?
Goldie: what? no. i broke that part off and i ate the rest
CB: ewww
Goldie: hey they are my favorites
Goldie: humans and worms should share and coexist peacefully on our little planet
CB: NO
CB: WE WILL STOMP ON THEM AND WE WILL FEED THEM TO OUR YOUNG
Goldie: feed them to out young wtf?????
CB: what? little kids eat worms

I have not forgotten about Musical Hump Day, I just cannot play streaming video at work and I like to test my musical offering before I post it. So, tonight. If I get no comments on this, I will post an ABBA song as a revenge!

The Goldie has spoken at 12:04 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v