Monday, October 06, 2008

Tweets Make My Brain Hurt

Can you believe I only got this one on the fourth try?

Just went for a walk in the beautiful sunshine through our dog and BBQ eating family laden park.

So here I am, trying to process this. Keep in mind, when I read posts and tweets and news and such on the Internets, I tend to kinda quickly skim it all. Because, you know, there are thousands of you, there's only one of me, trying to read everything you guys wrote. So here I go, skimming happily along.

Just went for a walk in the beautiful sunshine through our dog... WTF?

Visions of transparent dogs dancing in my head... no, that's not right. Try again.

Just went for a walk... through our dog and BBQ eating... something something park. WTF?

They eat dogs? And BBQ? No, not right. Try again.

Something something... Bin Laden... family park.

They own a park?? Ugh. Again.

...

Oooooh. I got it.

I need to get my own Twitter account so I, too, can confuse the crap out of people.

The Goldie has spoken at 2:40 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v