Monday, October 13, 2008

Calling All Geek Girl Bloggers!

Recently, an Australian web magazine, SpyJournal, posted a survey they did on me. (Okay, okay, I volunteered.) I received an email from them the other day saying they are looking for more geek girl bloggers to write about. So, if you are one, stand up and be counted, while simultaneously giving mad props to your blog. I, for one, included a link to my Aspie Digest section in my survey. Hopefully other parents of Aspies will be able to find it. I put a lot of work into it back in the day and it is a good resource. Heck, some days when I get questions about Aspergers that I don't remember the answers to, I go to that section for references myself!

Anyway, if you would like to participate, contact them and they will send you the survey.

BTW, Cathy, I did take your advice and remembered to mention Tony Attwood in mine. Sigh, what can I do, I have a crush on him too!

In other news, CB turned 13 today. This makes me officially a mother of two teenagers. Yikes! Does anybody know if they prescribe medicinal marijuana for that? Or at least happy pills?

The Goldie has spoken at 9:14 AM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v