Sunday, October 22, 2006

Typhoid Mary

I have a question to the blogosphere. What do you say to a person whose idea of starting a conversation is poking their head into your cube, positioning it exactly two feet from your face, and announcing:

"Why, I do believe I'm coming down with something!!! I feel horrible!"

Every... freaking... day.

Sure enough, on the fourth or fifth try, Typhoid Mary finally managed to give me something. I spent all weekend fighting a budding cold. Then again, my methods of fighting a budding cold involve large amounts of glintwein, so it's not all bad. Seriously though, I'm afraid of passing the cold to my kids, or, worse, my parents.

Any ideas for tomorrow?

The Goldie has spoken at 8:10 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v