Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ChinchillaBoy On Hiatus

ChinchillaBoy has decided to take an indefinite break from writing on this blog. Apparently, day camp, swim team, and daily bike rides with Grandpa have cramped his writing style.

I have also decided to delete both of his posts. I had 150 hits here yesterday, more than this blog ever had in one day. And I expect some fresh blood today from the Carnival. Kids do not belong on the front line, so ChinchillaBoy's posts have to go. I want to remove the temptation for my guests to try and use my son's posts to prove their point. I understand that I should not jump to preposterous generalizations based on one single occurrence. But I'm deleting them anyway. I like to stay on the safe side. That's just the way I am.

ChinchillaBoy may return when he is more inspired. Now wasn't a good time anyway.

The Goldie has spoken at 6:42 AM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v