Sunday, October 22, 2006

Aw, Forgiveness

This painting, called "Forgiven", was forwarded to me in an inspirational email. Apparently it is said to have inspired thousands of people. I showed it to my friends, family and a few acquaintances, and this is what they have to say about it:

"Wow this is sick!"
"Disturbing."
"Wrong on so many levels."

One person, my son ChinchillaBoy, was unable to comment, as he was laughing so hard he could not speak.

Here it is... the masterpiece.



Now I understand that some denominations do require that people leave their sense of humor and common sense at the door before joining their church; but that still wouldn't be enough to explain how one comes up with an idea to paint something like this one above.

The Goldie has spoken at 8:02 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v