Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ethical Dilemma

Five years ago, right after we bought our house, we had a homecoming party for our relatives. During the party, one of my nieces completely rearranged all my living room furniture, because she did not like the way we had previously arranged it. Nothing says love and respect like a subtle message that you're so dumb, you cannot even figure out where your couch should go. I could not stop her, because all my other relatives were cheering her on.

Yesterday, we received an invitation to her housewarming party.

My question to you is, should I act like a mature adult and never mention the past incident? Or, should I say, "AH HA HA HA HA HA HA! It's payback time!!! Let's move your furniture, girlfriend!"

I think I'll start with putting the TV in the bathroom.

The Goldie has spoken at 9:00 AM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v