Monday, January 31, 2005

Good Leads of the Day!

Wow, I just realized people are actually stopping by this place. There's some information that I'd like to share. This is really important so please read on.

First of all, as I found out a few minutes ago, Flirt in a Skirt is hosting a charity event today. For every comment left on her site, she'll be giving a dollar to a charity of your choice! Pretty awesome isn't it? Get out there and vote, err, comment!

Another thing - for those of you that are interested, there's a One Year Bible blog and I have signed up two days ago. To read through the Bible in one year has been my New Year's resolution since, well, 1990 - except I never got to actually do it. I don't have the willpower. Hopefully will be able to make it with the help of a support group! Feel free to join!

Thanks for stopping by, and please come again!

The Goldie has spoken at 3:17 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v