Friday, October 31, 2008

Nowadays You Can't Be Too Environmental

That's what I was thinking when I bought the stainless steel water bottle from Enviro Products. Something like this:



I then sauntered to the water cooler with my bottle and waited for my coworkers to praise me for being green.

They asked, "What'cha got in there? Russian vodka?"

You just can't win.

*** *** ***

I apologize for my three-day abscence and lack of hump-day singing. One of the kids got into bad trouble at school and I was too depressed to blog. Hopefully everyone involved will soon recover. Happy Halloween.

*** *** ***

CB and my mom both decided they had to see a live celebrity, so yesterday I drove them to a Republican rally. And there he was! Joe the plumber. I'm happy to tell you that in real life, he looks even more plumberer than on TV. I'm smitten. He still doesn't know how to use the mike, though, so whatever the hell he said remains a mystery. Oh yeah, that old, feisty dude was there too. What's his name again?

It was a strange and different experience. I will cherish it for the rest of my life. For you can't pay me enough to make me do this shit again.

The Goldie has spoken at 5:08 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v