Friday, September 05, 2008

Dogs: Nature's Answer To Teenagers

A friend confronted me yesterday. Apparently some time ago, I sent him a picture of my dog. He was wondering why. I don't remember doing this, but I can see the reasoning I must have used.

Dude probably asked for new pictures of my family and my thought must have gone something like this:

Send him my picture? Nah. I'm not getting any younger, or any more photogenic.

Kids' pictures? Nah. There is nothing cute about pictures of a 13-year-old and a 15-year-old. Besides, I don't have their pictures anyway. They are never around me long enough to get their pictures taken. Plus I'm suddenly having these odd concerns about privacy. Should I be sending out their pictures without their permission?

Send him Mr. Goldie's picture?? Now this is just wrong.

So we are left with the only member of my family that is irresistibly cute and smiles each time he sees a camera pointed at him. It's a no-brainer.



However, my friend also has a valid point in that dogs are not quite family, or even human. Nobody wants to see a picture of my nasty-ass dog. People want to see family pictures.

Point taken. Family picture. You can clearly see myself and CB in this one. Don't we look awesome? Check out how CB has grown.

The Goldie has spoken at 2:34 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v