Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Need a Vacation

I will be at an all-day conference on Thursday, getting ready for the party on Friday, and partying on Saturday. I will see you all on Sunday. If you have a cure for hangovers, please feel free to post in on your blogs by then. I might be very interested.

Here are some neat Newgrounds flashes for you to look at while I'm gone. These are good... pure genuis, I tell you. Make sure your sound is on, but beware... these songs are catchy! I've been humming one of them for three days now... arrgh!

Magical Trevor part I - disappearing cow!
Magical Trevor 2 - cutting a pigeon in half with a stick!
Magical Trevor 3 - magic tricks with a chinchilla! (obviously my favorite)

Have fun!

The Goldie has spoken at 10:45 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v