Thursday, October 06, 2005

Aspie Digest Oops

Well I looked at my yesterday's digest and that thing is HUGE! From now on, I will be breaking it down into smaller chunks, because I know each of you has, like, fifty more blogs to visit and you cannot stay too long... sorry, it just spinned out of control I guess!

Holley, you are my hero and you know it.

On the same note... just talked to the school and got some really good feedback about I12 *knock on wood* Here's what the teachers have come up with, they're giving him small jobs in class (not sure what kind exactly, but I'm guessing it's to count stuff, to collect stuff) and that has been working out very well, so for those of you who need it, you can have your teachers try the same thing with your kids.

Have a great day, all.

The Goldie has spoken at 9:23 AM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v