Saturday, January 31, 2009

How To Kill Your Blog In Five Minutes

In a moment of vanity, I outed this blog to my coworkers.

But that's okay, because my RL friends already had the URL anyway.

I honestly don't know what to write here anymore. Whenever I can think of something clean, I'll be sure to post it. I have a few ideas right now. I will definitely continue the Musical Hump Days. I'll probably update Graphomania eventually. I'm still taking the class, and stuff is happening.

I'm going to leave the site up no matter who knows about it, because IMO the Aspie Digest is too valuable to take down. I've used it a few times as a reference myself. I don't add to it anymore, because LP is no longer the flaming Aspie he used to be. He's making friends and getting good grades. He also cooks, does home repairs, mows the lawn in summer and shovels the driveway in winter. No, you can't have him.

Blogs as a whole are already over with, so who cares?

I will talk to you whenever.

The Goldie has spoken at 9:30 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v