Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun With Ethnicities

Because I know someone will click over from PAN, after my comments there tonight, let me tell you a story.

One time at day camp, a kid told my son ChinchillaBoy (then 11-year-old): "All Russians are stupid".

CB inquired, "Do you want to insult my heritage after camp?" hinting at the fact that, in camp, no fighting was allowed.

CB packs a mean punch, so the kid backed off.

This was two years ago. CB is much stronger now. Don't make me call him over. Okay?

Also, do unto others as you would them do unto you. This means, don't say things to other people that would piss you off if applied to your precious self.

This is my sermon for today. I'm out.

The Goldie has spoken at 11:13 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v