Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Musical Hump Day

Last weekend, I copied some songs from my son's Ipod and this was one of them. I listened to it on my MP3 at work this morning and it's been stuck in my head all day, so I just have to pass it on; now it'll be stuck in yours too. After reading the lyrics, I decided to dedicate this incredibly romantic song to all unsung victims of midlife crisis out there. Gen X rules! We may be wrinkled, we may be losing our hair or trading in our vans for red convertibles, but we still kick ass.

Here ya go. "Stronger", by Kanye West. Oh, almost forgot - this version is edited. I hate it when they edit songs, but I'm too pooped to look for an unedited one. I put in 33 hours at work in the last three days and I can barely see straight. On the bright side, this one has "high quality video", or so they told me on YouTube.

The Goldie has spoken at 10:10 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v