Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me

Nancy has tagged me with a meme. Since Holley tagged me with the same meme six months ago and I still haven't done it, I figured it's about time.

So here are six weird things about me.

1) I have a weird husband. He's weird because he doesn't have a blog.
2) I have a weird older son, LilProgrammer. He is weird because he sleeps at his desk, takes walks on the freeway, and his idea of a workout is lifting our dog.
3) I have a weird younger son ChinchillaBoy. ChinchillaBoy is weird because he reads this blog. And this is all I can say about ChinchillaBoy, otherwise he'll make me delete this whole post.
4) I have weird parents. My Dad forwards pictures of naked boobies to my work address, and my Mom sings to our dog.
5) I have a weird chinchilla. He has humped every single member of our family, plus a few inanimate objects. He hates the dog, yet he humped him anyway.
6) I have a weird dog. He never barks when he has to go out. He'll just stand by the door and stare at you with his huge sad eyes, until you get the message. Then the next day, he will bark his head off when you get home from work, because he suddenly decided you are a stranger trying to break in.

Guess I got out of this one easy, except that my family will hate me if they read it. I'll just write another memo then.

I don't like tagging people, so if you want to do it, just go right ahead.

The Goldie has spoken at 5:02 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v