Thursday, December 29, 2005

Random News

Went to the doctor today. LilProgrammer has a bad case of "chest penomia". Hopefully Zithromax will kick in by New Year's Eve and he will feel better by then.

Go say hi to Holley. She just had a new baby boy and he's adorable! Welcome to Moms of Two Boys club, Holley, and enjoy the ride!

I just found out that my good virtual friend Easy had to shut down his blog. Personally I think this was all just a big misunderstanding that will clear up soon. Go tell Easy that we miss him.

ChinchillaBoy has developed a new interest in board games. I have played more board games this week than I have in the entire last year. I am getting really addicted to Fluxx. For the New Year's party, we're bringing "Apples to Apples". This is a really cool game that has everyone rolling on the floor laughing, but there have to be more than two players.

Also, ChinchillaBoy has started a blog today, but I don't know where it is or whether it has any posts. I'll keep you updated.

This is all the news I have for today. My blog is still in vacation mode. I promise I will do better next year.

The Goldie has spoken at 6:13 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v