Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas to All!

If the blogosphere has been anything like our office this week, then things must be very quiet around here. And that's the way it should be around the holidays - away from the Internet, and close to our families. (Unless our families are also on the Internet 24x7.)

Today, our office is closed, but being on call, I have a few odds and ends to pick up. (Just my luck...) Tonight, however, everything closes for the holidays in our company, so, starting tonight, I am officially on vacation until 2006! (Insert happy dance of your choice here...) There will be a lot of partying and drinking and hanging out with friends, and, I have reasons to believe, my presence in the blogosphere will be spotty. But, before I go, I would like to wish my readers (all three and a half of them!) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

When I entered the blogosphere this year, I hadn't realized that I would meet really cool people, and find new online friends. I will be thinking of you during my vacation - heck, I'll probably even be reading you, little by little. I hope you all enjoy your holidays with your families and friends. In fact, what are you still doing on teh Interweb? Go give your kids a hug NOW!...

... but not before you read the post below. It's a very sad story about a girl looking for her long-lost friend. The girl is going on forty now, but she's still looking. Let's hope that she manages to find him, this Christmas season.

Happy Holidays to you all.

The Goldie has spoken at 11:43 AM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v