Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I take lousy pictures

But I'll share them anyway.

For the last two days, I've been playing with my new digital camera.

This is I12's laboratory room:









A few days ago, I went to Fashion Bug and bought a few sweaters. This came with the sweaters. I had no idea that Fashion Bug buys their merchandise in South Park, Colorado.



I also would like to share with you some family treasures that have been with us for generations. (Well, not really, but I do carry this stuff in my wallet!)

When I12 was five years old, he tried making counterfeit money. The business wasn't a success, so we had to shut it down after producing one banknote.



When K10 was five, he had a favorite toy snake. One day, he lost it, and was very upset. Luckily, his brother found the missing toy, and returned it to the five-year-old K10 with this note:



And here's the flip side of the note. Always read the small print.



Well, that's it for the day. I'm off to learn how to actually take normal pictures... c-ya!

The Goldie has spoken at 12:37 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v