Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Carnival of Education and Other News

I have been reading Education Wonks on and off for a few months now, and enjoying it greatly. They are hosting the weekly Carnival of Education today, and they have linked to my post from two days ago.

If you have no idea what I just said, go read this post. And, while you’re at it, you might as well bookmark this site. You won’t regret it!

In other news, work has been hectic, I’ve been getting calls every night, and that makes it kind of difficult to think of a decent post, or even read all the amazing people that are on my blogroll. This, too, shall pass.

I have a question for Holley… did you get it? Mine arrived yesterday! Ooooh I just can’t wait to start reading it!

The Goldie has spoken at 4:07 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v