Thursday, April 14, 2005

I'm Slacking Off

Work has been very hectic lately, and there is a lot going on besides work, so I haven't had the time to post anything lately. Whatever little time I have I spend at SC&A trying to follow the discussion.

I12 brought his report card home yesterday, and I'm still trying to recover from this traumatic experience (think D- in language arts). I have many ideas for posts, but no time or energy to put them together at this point. Hopefully, sometime soon! Coming up: kinky roommates; boss from heck stories; my children's career aspirations; and our feeble atempts at landscaping after I got personally yelled at by our city's building inspector, for having a horrible front yard. Stay tuned!

The Goldie has spoken at 10:09 AM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v