Friday, March 25, 2005

Dear Catholic and Protestant Friends

I am wishing you a Happy Easter! (ours is still five weeks away!)

I doubt that a lot of people will be on the Internet this weekend, so I'm going to use this as an excuse to take a couple days' break from posting. It comes at a convenient time as I12 is sick (yes... again!!!) and that has been keeping me very busy (think two gallons of puke... sorry for the TMI, but I just had to vent!)

On an even more self-centered note, today this blog got its hit #1000, which moves it from the Miscroscopic category into Puny! Hooray! Big thanks to everyone who visited, please come again! You guys are great, and I am learning a lot from you, even if it doesn't exactly show in my posts!

I'm off to the Dr's office... enjoy your Easter, everybody... talk to you soon!

The Goldie has spoken at 9:15 AM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v