Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Calling All Teachers!!!

I have a question for all my teacher friends. Suppose one of your students graduates. Next, suppose that the student's parent gives you a present on the last day of school. Once again, the student graduates and you will never see him again, so it is a present from the heart, no strings attached! (hee hee) My question is, what would you prefer to get? (Preferably in the $25 range.) Please let me know, either via email or comments. I usually give small boxes of chocolates from Trader Joe's, but this time my kids are graduating each from his respective school and I want to give something nice and memorable. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

The Goldie has spoken at 4:52 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v