1. If you couldn't get out of "Fahrenheit 451," what book would you like to be?
Something by Dr. Seuss. My long-term memory just ain’t the same as it used to be!
2. Did you ever have a crush on a fictional character?
I clearly remember that I did, but don’t remember which ones (I think there were a few).
3. What was the last book you bought?
The Catcher in The Rye and Nine Stories, By J.D. Salinger.
4. What was the last book you read?
Up Country, by Nelson DeMille
5. What book are you reading now?
Conversations with Joseph Brodsky, by an author whose name I can’t remember.
6. Five books you would take with you to a deserted island?
Everything by C.S. Lewis
Everything by Dave Barry
“The Gold Coast”, by Nelson DeMille
An Orthodox Study Bible
“Kristin Lavransdatter”, by Sigrid Undset