Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Updates and Funnies

Update: Nope, I was not banned from the mailing list! The server did crash, right after my email to the list had posted! What are the odds, huh? Well, anyway, as of today, it's back up again!

Funny: This actually belongs in the "awww, how cute" category. Today, my Dad posted on a forum for the first time in his life. He needed it for his college class (yes, my both parents are taking community college classes, are they cool or what?) Anyway, he asked me to help with the post, so I did, we submitted it and then pulled it up. As I walk out of the room, I hear Dad call out to Mom, "come here, take a look at our website!" Awwww.

At the rate they're going, soon they'll have a blog of their own... our family is so going to conquer the blogosphere!..

The Goldie has spoken at 8:25 PM


Technorati search

Powered by FeedBurner

Graphic Design by alla_v